Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Henry[_4_] Henry[_4_] is offline

Default Time active Macro

Lorenzo,

Sorry, I think it should read Minute(Time) Mod 30 = 0

what that line is doing is dividing the minutes part of the current time by
30 and looking at the remainder (Mod 30). The remainder will be 0 on the
hour and the half hour only.

HTH
Henry

"Lorenzo" wrote in message
om...
Henry, thanks a lot for the help you've given me. Still, I seem to
have a slight problem with your code. I didn't quite get what the

If Minute.Time Mod 30=0 Then

line is supposed to do. As an argument for Minute is mandatory, I have
to change the line, but I'm afraid I didn't really catch your hint. Do
you think you could please explain me better? Please?
Again, thank you very much for all the help you're giving me - you
have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you - Lorenzo