Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan E[_2_] Dan E[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Macro Strings

Brandon,

My first suggestion would be to use different variable names, month, day and
year are functions and date is a property. Try your code again with things
like myMonth, myDay, myYear and myDate, if it still acts up, post back

Dan E

"Brandon" wrote in message
Hello, I am trying to use the concatenate operator to
combine 3 different individual strings with numbers in
them into one string. Something like this:

month = xx
day = xx
year = xx

date = month & "/" & day & "/" & year

But this doesn't work. Is this the correct operator to
use for this kind of purpose and I am just using it
incorrectly? Or is there a whole other way and I am
missing something?