Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan E[_2_] Dan E[_2_] is offline

Default Cond form formula

Paul,

Select all of the cells which you would like to turn red (hold shift or
control and click). Go "Format" - "Conditional Formatting". Where it says
"Cell Value Is" choose "Formula Is" in the field type [=$B$2 = "Done"]
without brackets. Choose your formatting and click OK

Dan E

"Paul" wrote in message
Easy one I'm sure but can't get it right:

I have a table (A1:C4) with a drop down list on each cell
of my B colum.

When I select "Done" from my drop down in B, i would like
that the appropriate line becomes red.

I've tried if b2=''done'' (and formatting the way I want
it) but it does'nt work.

Help me!

Thanks