Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J.E. McGimpsey J.E. McGimpsey is offline

Default Simple conditional formula

Take a look at Conditional Formatting in Help.

FWIW, while crossposting is far better than posting separate
messages to different groups, most regulars read at least
..programming, .misc and .worksheet.functions, so posting in one of
them is usually sufficient.

In article ,
"JC Home" wrote:

I am trying to write a simple calculation based on the values in certain
cells. I would like my display to be different depending on which of two
cells is greater and a different display again if they are equal.

Can somebody please tell me how this is done in Excel 2000?

Thanks!!