Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou[_6_] papou[_6_] is offline

Default Change font to red and bold

Hello Derek
Have a line break between Target.Font.ColorIndex and Target.Font.Bold = True
ie:
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("f5:f33")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Value = 0.5 Then
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3
Target.Font.Bold = True

HTH
Regards
Pascal

"Derek" a écrit dans le message de news:
Excel 2000
Help please, I would like to change the font to red and
make it bold when the value is greater than 0.5. The
color changes ok but when I add the bold=true statement it
fails. Please correct me..

Private Sub workbook_sheetchange(ByVal sh As Object, ByVal
Target As Range)
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("f5:f33")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Value = 0.5 Then
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3: Target.Font.Bold = True

TIA, derek