Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ccdubs ccdubs is offline

Default Writing multilines to a text file without closing

Hi,

I need to write figures to a text file. I have a loop that gets the updated
figures and then opens a text file and writes the figures, then closes the
text file and begins the process again. Is there a way that I can do this
without closing the text file each time the loop runs, i.e., make the macro
write to a new line.

Basically I am trying to decrease processor time.

The code that I have at the moment in my loop is as follows.

Set a = fs.OpenTextFile(FilePath, 8, 1)
a.WriteLine (Line1)
a.Close

Many thanks for any help.