Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James[_8_] James[_8_] is offline

Default Calling the Solver via a subroutine

I'm trying to set up a program that will go down a list
in Excel and solve for some particular items in a given
row using the Excel Solver. I can do this by "hand".
However, the idea is to automate it to save time.

I can't seem to be able to call the Solver using VBA
code. I am using the following code to call the solver
with some constraints:

SolverOk SetCell:=Cells(i, Column_GSV),MaxMinVal:=2,
ValueOf:="0", ByChange:=Cells(Row_#, Column_CV)

SolverAdd CellRef:=Cells(i, Column_CV), Relation:=1,
FormulaText:=Max_Airflow

SolverAdd CellRef:=Cells(i, Column_CV), Relation:=3,
FormulaText:=0

SolverSolve

When running, I get the following message: "Sub or
Function not defined"

Any ideas of what will correctly call the Solver with VBA
code, or can I call the Solver using VBA code?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

James