Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steven R. Berke Steven R. Berke is offline

Default Delete Rows with letter #VALUE in cell J

I have several rows of data at the bottom of an excel file that I want
to delete. The rows I want to delete consist of 12 columns of data
but the case the rows I want to delete the letters #VALUE are in cell
J. These letters only exist in the cells of column J of the rows I
want to delete; all the other rows have different data in their cells.
What I need is a macro that will delete the rows that have the
letters #VALUE in Cell J