Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
peach255 C peach255 C is offline

Default scan for repeating values and then delete

I would like to loop through Column B, and if I find the same repeating
value, then I would like to delete the rows and keep only one. I would
always have 4 replicates, but would only like to keep one. For ex., Loop
through Column B, and if found "A2" multiple times, then delete 3 out of
the 4 rows. The values would vary. I do not want to sort Column B first
though.

I have the following so far, and don't know how to check to see if the
values are repeating.

For lRow = Range(Cells(1, 2), Cells(Cells.Rows.Count,
2).End(xlUp)).Rows.Count To 1 Step -1
Next

Thank you!