Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
andy[_4_] andy[_4_] is offline

Default Fill Color? Background Color?

I need to programatically change the background color of
a range of cells. Currently I can only change the font
color. I am using VB.Net 2003 with Library 9.0 for Excel
2k
Here is a very short snippet of what is causing me
trouble.
With WSRange (Excel.Range)
.Value = someArray (Same size as WSRange)
.Font.Color = color (hex number)
End With
but I cant do this:
WSRange.Font.BackGround = color (hex number)

Also setting the color gives me trouble. The default
VB.NET color settings for yellow shows up as a very
bright blue. I created some of my own with trial and
error, but where is the color listing?