Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Formula on cells

Colin

not sure about the best way to do what you want ... but is the objective to
get 150 zeros or ones depending on the value of the first cell ? If cell 1
is 1, then cell 2 becomes 1; as cell 2 is now 1 then cell 3 becomes 1; etc.
Got to be a quick way to do that I'm sure !

Regards

Trevor

"CS" wrote in message
I have some VBA code which selects and copies a range of cells - 150 at a
time - I then want to be able to run a fomula on these 150 values and

paste
them into a new worksheet.

How would I go about running a formula on the numbers stored in the
clipboard - is it best to paste them first then do the formulas or is it
possible to let excel do the maths in its 'head'!?

(The formula I want to use is simple enough - If previous cell = 1 then 1
else 0)

Thanks,

Colin