Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan E[_2_] Dan E[_2_] is offline

Default Check mark boxes in Excel 2002

Nicole,

If you have the control toolbox open make sure that you are out of design
mode. The button looks like a triange, ruler and pencil (in excel 2000).
If the control toolbox isn't open, go "View" - "Toolbars" and select
control toolbox.

Dan E

"Nicole" wrote in message
Can someone help me add the check mark boxes into Excel
2002? I was able to add the box area into Excel, however
when I try to check mark it the VB code appears. Can
someone tell me what I need to do so that I can use the
click to check mark feature? Is there some type of
special VB code I need to be adding? Any assistance is
appreciated!