Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,comp.apps.spreadsheets,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Frederik Romanov Frederik Romanov is offline

Default Question: Macro overloading, passing variable number of arguments

Excel-97 (SR-2)

In general I would like to write macros that can be overloaded, for
example Hyperlink() has an optional displaytext field.

HyperLink( Filename)
HyperLink( Filename, DisplayText)

Please could someone post a short, useful macro that does such a
thing, rather than give a description of how to do so.

I have searched the online help for "overloading" and "arguments" but
nothing useful is shown there.

TIA,
Fred.