Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Xt Xt is offline

Default excel 2000

On Jul 5, 9:50*pm, Laura Williams wrote:
At school we use excel 2000, i am trying to make a scatter graph with
error bars. Every time i try to use the error bars it makes every
point have the same error bar, when i would like them to be different.
Can anyone help?

I'm not sure about Excel 2000, but the following instructions which I
have cut out of some student notes work for 1997 and 2003. The
students have drawn a column chart of the results of a political poll
and have the margin of error MoE alongside the data.
---------------------
Chart with error bars
highlight the party names and the party percentage
draw a Column chart
right click on one of the bars
Format Data Series
Y Error Bars