Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jeffrey Marks Jeffrey Marks is offline

Default Multiple Bar Charts from 1 Worksheet

I have a worksheet where the columns are the years and the rows represent a percentage by school district and content area (e.g. Math, reading, etc.)

I want to have 1 bar chart per row, showing each year as a separate bar. I can easily do this for 1 row at a time; however, the worksheet has 189 rows in it.

In reading some of the other posts here, I think this can be done, and it uses VBA code, but I'm not sure of what that code would look like. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff