Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
pat67 pat67 is offline

Default starting a data series in the middle of a chart

Hi. I have a chart that shows values from January thru December. The
values from January to May are actual, but the values from June to
December are projected. what I need to do is show the actual vakue
from Jan to May which is easy. the hard part is starting the projected
value at June. When i entered the data, the value for projected shows
in the chart at January even though the table value shows it starting
in June. I cannot figure this out. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks