Microlong

Default How do I set permanent secondary axis in PivotTable chart?

Hi, I have problem about PivotTable chart. Now I have already set secondary
axis in my PivotTable chart, they appear by line type.But the secondary axis
will disappear when I drill down from some dimensions. for example, the first
axis is A, the secondary is B. When I drill down from year to month, B will
disappear. I have to reset B as secondary axis. Do you have some ways or
options to set permanet secondary axis in PivotTable chart?
thanks.
--
Developer
QA Dashboard