Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CellShocked CellShocked is offline

Default How do I have a cell value define a dynamic named range?

I want to make a worksheet where the user places a whole number value
in a cell. That value is then relied upon to define the number of rows
in a named range on another worksheet in the same workbook.

So, it would define say, the number of shelf positions on a wall.

So, the range would be from say 10 to 45 shelf positions, depending on
the user's choice of the other worksheet's referred to cell value.

Or would it be simply easier to define a number of named ranges on the
worksheet which include the numeric, then refer to that named range in my
subsequent formula scripting?