Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Excel Currancy Decimals

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 06:44:21 -0500, sunni1960 wrote:

Hello,
I set up a worksheet to add my totals, put the tax on, round up and then grand
total. Everything is working fine except the tax total does not have any
decimals if the total is 1.24 it looks like 124 or .50 cents looks like 50 any
help would be appreciated.

Please don't post the same query multiple times.

You are using 6 (or whatever) for the tax rate, instead of 6%. Use
6% in your formula, and all will be well.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...