Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ty Ty is offline

Default SumByColor & #NAME?

I read the post from Dec 22, 2006 by vkauahi with help from Gord
Dibben in here. vkauahi "figured it out". I'm undable to figure this
out. I used to use this alot. I read from the following url and
downloaded the sample. I'm still unable to figure it out why I have
#NAME?. I have the #NAME? when I try to use the SUMPRODUCT listed
down below.

http://www.excelexchange.com/SumByColor.html

=SUMPRODUCT(--(COLORINDEXOFRANGE(B11:B17,FALSE,
1)=COLORINDEXOFONECELL(H7,FALSE,1)))

I can see the Functions(Code). But no Macros to run. Tried copying
one of the functions into the Macro to run but I still don't have a
clue.

Do someone have an easy answer for me using Excel 2007?

Thanks in advance...