Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Phrank Phrank is offline

Default Sequencial page numbering of multiple tabs

Hi, I've seen other posts and solutions to be able to have multiple
sheets print out their pages in sequential order (i.e., sheet 1 goes
from page 1 to 10, sheet 2 will print out starting at page 11 through
22, etc.) That's great, but is there a way to simply VIEW the
subsequent sheets' page numbers in sequential order? What I mean is,
if sheet 1 does have 10 pages, when I hit print preview, I can scroll
through pages 1 through 10. When I select sheet 2 (with say 10
pages), I want to be able to click print preview and scroll through
pages 11 through 20. The reason for this is that we save our Excel
workbooks (with multiple tabs) to a document management system
(eDocs), and when you view the workbook there, you can view the
multiple tabs, but I need the pages to be in sequential order, as
described above. Is there a way to do that either via system settings
(i.e., custom footer) or by VBA? Thanks.

Frank