Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kittronald kittronald is offline

Default Changing function name in formula

Isabelle,

<Sound of air leaving balloon

Ok, so I'm back to square one.

I was using a different, third party function, that when evaluated,
mysteriously returned a number - which led me to believe the correct
value was being returned.

Basically, I'm trying to mass replace a function without resorting
to using a macro that performs a Search and Replace.

If B1 were the linked cell of a ComboBox that had multiple function
names, how could I achieve the initial solution ?

And how did I earn the title of a Hungarian aunt ?

- Ronald K.