Dave Peterson

I couldn't stretch that minimized set of icons, but I could move it.

(I don't have another guess. Sorry.)

Dave wrote:

nope... I have tried "grabbing" it here and there to try and "stretch" it
back into shape without success...... absolutely driving me nutts
all I can see is the "close" red X.... nuthin else.......

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
When I minimized a worksheet window (within excel), I got the same kind of
thing--but I could see more of that minimized box.

Any chance you could just drag it to the right a bit to see more of it?

I could move it and see/hide more stuff.

Dave wrote:

for unknown reasons, when I minimize a workbook, it goes down to the left
corner as a very small box with nothing but a red X on it.
I used to be able to see the name of the workbook, and have a choice to
restore, close etc...
I am not sure what I have done, but would like the "normal" attributes
back.
any ideas?
thanks
Dave