Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Seanie Seanie is offline

Default Add Time Q

I am trying to add up the hours for all employees that are working
over each hour of the day, thus I am looking as to how I can get the
total hours worked each hour eg: 10-11am; 11-12pm; 12-1pm etc etc

My data is listed in a database format

Col A= Employee Name
Col B= Date the employee in Col A worked
Col C= Clock in Time
Col D= Clock out time

In a separate sheet I have the following
C8= Date I want to add up the hours for
AC36 to AC59= The Time parts I wish to seek the total hours for eg
AC41= 12:00pm

How can I express - to add up all hours worked between 11-12pm for all
employees on a particular date? As the data I have is only Start and
End times, I'm confused as to how I can get the total hours worked
each hour

Any help would be appreciated