Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bantham Bantham is offline

Default EXCEL time match

Hi,

I have an excel workbook into which I have the current time in cell
A1, i then have columns with user efined time, starting in d4 1ith
00:00:00, i then use the formula =d4+1/1440*45 to get increments of 45
mins, i have another column with the formula =K4+1/1440*50, so i get
50 minute increments.

What i need to be able to do is match the current time to these
increments when it come to that time, eg, if increment time is 13:45,
and current time has just hit 13:45 then I need to be able to identify
this in an =if(current time = increment time),1,0) .

I know ther is a difference in the time because the seconds keep
changing and the floating point issue, is there a way that I can
achieve this ?

I am not very proficient in excel so any answers with as much help as
possible would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for all your help.