Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Aaron Aaron is offline

Default Conditional format

If I use a conditional format to change a cell colour based on another
cells numerical content, am I able to also somehow change another
cells colour based on another cells colour and not its number content?

The problem I have is a greater than and less than 1 conditional
format. It doesnt like negative numbers. I must display a negative
number. I can get it to work fine if I ABS() the number but I need to
to work on a negative number.

I thought I would ABS() an adjacent cell and then make the actual cell
with the negative number change colour based on the adjacent cells
colour.

Thanks,

Aaron.