Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Rocco Anne Rocco is offline

Default Label filter disabled

We are having the same issue with the Excel Value and Label Filters being grayed out when connecting to an Analysis Services cube. It is also is behaving differently on different user machines.

I saw that you posted this question in multiple places, were you able to find out any information.

Anything you can share would be helpful.

Thanks!

On Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:59 PM Stacy wrote:

I have a pivot table connected to an Analysis Services database. When I
click on the arrow in the Field Caption, the label filter is disabled. All
of the value filters except Top 10 area also disabled. Sometimes they are
enabled. I need them to always be enabled. Any idea why they are grayed out?