Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Donald Guillett Donald Guillett is offline

Default SUMIF

On Apr 5, 6:52*pm, (Remove the XX's ) wrote:
A1, A2, A7 all contain DLX

What I want is for all DLX in A:A to SUM the 3rd columns over. So in this
example the SUM of C1,C2,C7.

I've been playing with SUMIF but you need to select the exact range if there
is a match.

TIA, Dennis

I am not understanding. Perhaps a better explanation or
"If desired, send your file to dguillett1 @gmail.com I will only look
if:
4. You send before/after examples and expected results."