Biff

Hi!

Instead of doing it that way, just create a dynamic named range.
Instructions are he

http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Biff

"Mal" wrote in message
I have a range of cells that is ever increasing.
I also have a number of formula that refer to the range.
To save changing the formula every time the range increases in size, I was
wanting to have a single reference cell that I could change to reference
the extent of the range.
For example:-
Range b1:B5
size of the range increases to B1:b10
I want to put in cell A1, a reference "10" that I can increase as the
range increases and without having to change the separate formula that
refer to the range.
So the forhula would be something like =B1:B(value(a1).
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Mal