Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete[_7_] Pete[_7_] is offline

Default Manipulating matrices of unknwon (a priori) size

On Mar 16, 12:39*pm, Euh wrote:
Hello,

In one of my worksheet, a user has to input columns of data.
The categories (columns) are fixed, but the number of data (lines) may
vary,

I eventually need to invert and multiply matrices, but the size of
these matrices will depend on
the number of data (lines),

I know how to do it manually by selecting the cells.
I know I could probably do it all using VBA

But is there a quick way to implement it automatically purely in a
worksheet ?

Euh:
You could use the =COUNTA function to determine the number of nonblank
cells(in your case, number of data lines) in your range, and use this
figure as your multiplier.
Hope it helps.
Pete