Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SteveR SteveR is offline

Default time window calculation

I copy and paste data from another program into a spreadsheet daily. I have aboutn 250+ rows of date and times in Column A in this format 2/28/2011 4:56:46 PM. The date is the same for all entries. I added a column to extract the time from those entries =mod(a1,1) and I then use a countif formula to count before 1500, 1600 etc. Is there a formula I can use that eliminates the need of this intermediate column. Something like =COUNTIF(mod(Monday!$M:$M,1),"<.625")

Thanks in advance, Steve