Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
LAS LAS is offline

Default Is there a template for this sort of thing?

I want to have a column of figures which will always add up to the same
thing. That is, if I increase one number I want the other numbers to
decrease by a percentage so that the column will still have the same total.
I think there's a technical name for this in budgeting. It seems like it
would be a common thing. Is there a template somewhere?

Also, I'm going to have to drop Outlook Express. I'm shifting my e-mail to
Gmail. Is there a web interface I can use to continue to participate in
this newsgroup?

TIA
LAS