Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
joeu2004[_2_] joeu2004[_2_] is offline

Default Looping through permutations

wrote:
I apologize if you already received this - for some
reason, some of the posts I'm making do not appear
in the group - even after waiting several hours.

Yes, it appears that Google Groups is having its problems again. None of
your follow-up postings to this thread appear in GG, nor do any your
"duplicate" postings about the same problem in m.p.e.programming.

It is such problems that cause me recently to abandon GG. Instead, I use
the newserver news.eternal-september.org, which you can register to use for
free at http://eternal-september.org. Then I set up Outlook Express as a
newsreader on my computer.

news.eternal-september.org has been very reliable for the short time that I
have been using it, about one month.

(Of course, you will not see this until the GG problem is cleared up.)