Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected] marston.gould@allstardirectories.com is offline

Default Looping through permutations

I apologize if you already received this - for some reason, some of the posts I'm making do not appear in the group - even after waiting several hours.

So this was very helpful. I should have mentioned up front that I was going to use the range for a specific purpose vs. needing to print it.

Essentially, what I'm trying to do is to use each combination xRng as a candidate for a regression calculation.

yRng is a predefined column of data of equal length to the xRng

Now the problem I'm having is that when I try to blend this code with the code I had for calculating the LinEst, I get a runtime error 1004.

After Set xRng = Range(r) I have inserted the following:

v = Application.WorksheetFunction.LinEst(yRng,xRng,0,T rue)
However, when I use xRng from this code, I get the error. When I instead use a fixed defined xRng = Range("A1:F100") it runs.

Any thoughts?