Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jeffrey Marks Jeffrey Marks is offline

Default Problem with VBA code and Range

Thanks for the reply.

My intent is to use F1:K1 as the data that will appear along the x-axis (specifically years 2005, 2006, 2007, etc.) The Range that I was trying to get by using the offset is the row of data (percentages for each year listed in the first row). So I was really looking for F2:K2, then F3:K3, and so on. Each of these would get their own Clustered Column chart. I can't use dynamic tables as they want these charts to cut/paste into several PowerPoints and Word documents for a presentation next month.

Hope that helps and thanks for any help you can give.

Jeff