Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default How to extract email addresses from 1 worksheet to another workbook

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:22:49 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Oh for crying out loud!!!!! I worked it out. I opened all 32
spreadsheets and found 1 of them had a sheet named "Administration"
instead of "Admin"

Tested again and code worked flawlessly!

Thankyou so much for your time and patience Ron!!!!

I'm glad you found and corrected the problem. Except I would have expected the code to skip over the wb that did not have an "Admin" worksheet. There must be something else going on, but if what you have is working, no need to pursue it except out of curiousity.

Thanks for the feedback.