Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default template creates invoice - how to create summary worksheet?

After serious thinking Gord Dibben wrote :
Latest version I had with the Template and Tracking Wizard was Excel
97.

I think xl2000 also supplied it but I never ran that version.

I have tested the 97 version of the Wizard quite a bit with
xl2002(XP), 2003 and 2007.

Have sent it out numerous times to folks who have emailed me for a
copy.

Gord

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:41:24 -0500, GS wrote:

Gord Dibben formulated on Monday :
Easy enough to do utilizing the functions of the Template Wizard
Add-in that used to be bundled with Excel.

Gord,
May I ask which version[s] this wizard was bundled in?

Thanks, Gord! I have XL8/9 installed in another machine I use for
testing. My XL9 is MSO 2000 Developer Edition; XL8 is Office 97
Professional. I'll see if it exists on the hard disc and report back.

Thanks again...

--
Garry