Dave Peterson

If you know how many options are in the dropdown, can't you just make the
listrows that same number?

littlegreenmen1 wrote:

I appreciate the reply, but that wasnt exactly what I was looking for.
That uses 2 combo boxes based off of one set of data (a1:a100). what
i'm trying to do is take combo box #1 to pick between say (a1:a2).
then, if combo box #1=a1 then combo box #2 would need to display 3
items. but, if combo box #1=a2, then combo box #2 would need to select
from 50 items. for example, let's say combo box #1 has either the
option of color or size. if you choose color then combo box #2 has a
choice of red, blue, yellow, white, black, green, grey, purple, brown.
and if you choose size from combo box #1 then you have a choice of big,
medium, or small in combo box #2. i've figured this part out. what
i'm confused on is, if you choose color from combo box #1 then combox
box #2 needs ListRows=9, but if you choose size from combo box #1 then
combo box #2 needs ListRows=3. so i need ListRows to change depending
on how many options are given by your choice from combo box #1. I hope
this helps to clarify my dilema.

--
littlegreenmen1
littlegreenmen1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23978