Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kirk Bubul[_2_] Kirk Bubul[_2_] is offline

Default Split Print Area: How to make it print to one page

Thanks, Gord, I tried your alternative method and that works great
for me. I especially like the fact that the setting is sticky from
print occasion to print occasion, since one of the blocks always the
top row(s) that serve as headers.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:33:55 -0700, Gord wrote:

Excel does not support non-contiguous print areas on single pages.

Hide rows 2 through 95.

Alternative............set print area rows 96:108 with row 1 as row to
repeat at top.

Gord Dibben Microsoft Excel MVP

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:11:57 -0500, Kirk Bubul
wrote:

On an .xlsx spreadsheet made with Excel 2010, I want to print a split
area: Row 1, columns B to I + Rows 96 to 108, columns B to I. Using
the control key, I'm able to highlight those two areas, but it keeps
printing the two area on separate pages.

Is there a way to print these two areas on a single page? (Printing in
landscape, there is no issue of being too large a print area for one
page.)

Thanks in advance for any help.