Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting problem copying sheet

Greg Lovern presented the following explanation :
I have a worksheet that if I copy to a new workbook, all is well. But
if I first create a new workbook and then copy this sheet into that
new worbook, the formatting is off -- the copied sheet is much wider
than the source.

I don't see any difference in the page setup properties. Any idea why
it's happening and what I can do about it?

Thanks,

Greg

I suspect...
If you first create a new workbook the copied sheet's 'Normal' format
becomes the new workbook's 'Normal' format. If you copy a sheet to a
new workbook, its 'Normal' format becomes the new workbook's 'Normal'
format.

--
Garry