Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Columns not sorting properly.

On Aug 16, 6:33*am, StargateFan
wrote:
I'm stumped on this one - I had it happen once before but I don't
recall the fix. *When I sort either manually or programmatically via a
recorded script, by name, there's a break in the sort so that I get 2
groups of alphabetically sorted names. *In other words, half the
column is sorted A to Z and then after a name beginning with X, then
below that another group starts A-Z. *I checked the format of the
celsl and they're all General. *I removed all other sorts so as to
just leave either FIRST NAME, LAST NAME sort and tried going back and
forth but the columns remain badly sorted as described.

Anyone know what is the cause of this type of thing?

Thx. *:oD

Perhaps a TRIM would help. If all else fails, send to me at dguillett1
@gmail.com.