Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sagar aggarwal sagar aggarwal is offline

Default Excel 2007: mouse cant find cell handle to drag/move

to enable drag:
1)Click Office button.
2)Click Excel options.
3)Click Advanced Tab.
4)Mark "enable fill hand and cell drag and drop".

On Monday, April 14, 2008 12:53 PM CarlHenthor wrote:

I am using Office 2007 sp1, and I find myself not being able to move/drag a
cell around inside Excel. Normally I would enter some data in a cell, then
find the handle on the lower right corner, click on it, watch my pointer turn
into a plus sign, and be able to drag it down and watch it populate
sequential cells. Now I dont get a plus sign pointer, nor even a move arrows
pointer when I click on any cell wall.
What is causing this?
Thanks in advance!!

On Monday, April 14, 2008 1:13 PM Tyro wrote:

Office Button, Excel Options, Advanced, Editing options, click Enable fill
handle and cell drang-and-drop

Tyro

On Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:21 AM Amit Ghai wrote:

You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.