Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Row height setting problem

The exact nature of the problem is unclear to me.
When data is sorted, blanks are sorted to the bottom by default and sorting certainly doesn't create
new blank rows.
Could those "blank" rows actually contain something that isn't visible: maybe "".

VBA code to delete blank rows is readily available in these newsgroups/internet.
'---
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.contextures.com/excel-sort-addin.html
editorial review of special sort add-in (30 ways to sort)

"Machinist60"
wrote in message
I have a work sheet 4 columns by 1200+ rows, all text set to upper left of the cell with wrap.
This is to be printed, about 25 pages. Many rows have blank lines using valuable print space.
Auto row height does not remove these.

How do I remove these blank lines other than manually, a gigantic pain as this sheet is often
sorted and they reappear again.

Help appreciated.

John.