Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr X Z Mr X Z is offline

Default Macro to create Sort buttons

Hello All
Bouyed with the recent help I got from this wonderful forum I have a
request which is a daunting one so not for the faint hearted....

In a previous employment someone had created a macro that sorted
columns. The macro would present a userform which initially would
request the user to state the number columns that Buttons would be
required for and on completion would create and place these at the top
of each column. On pressing any one of the buttons all the data would
be sorted by reference to that column. It also sorted out the data in
the other direction if the same button was pressed. Finally the
userform also presented an option to remove the buttons.
This sounds like a professional job but that is beacuse of my lack of
knowledge - any takers???

Many thanks for reading

ML