Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr X Z Mr X Z is offline

Default Either cell but not both

On Jun 10, 4:42*am, David Biddulph wrote:
On 10/06/2011 00:41, Mr X Z wrote:

Hi Joeu 2004
Many thanks for your response, am extremely grateful to you for taking
the time to help me.
The CF formulas worked like a charm but with the DV I got an error
message - "A named range you specified cannot be found".
Being next to useless I can't work out why it doesnt work.
Can you please check it out?

Cheers
Mungo

You didn't quote the formula you were trying to use, but if it was:
Allow: Custom * *Formula: =OR(IBLANK($A$1),ISBLANK($A$2))
* there is a typo, and it ought to have been:
Allow: Custom * *Formula: =OR(ISBLANK($A$1),ISBLANK($A$2))

David Biddulph

Hi David
It was indeed the one you have corrected.
Thank you and have a great weekend.

Mungo