Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Colin Hayes Colin Hayes is offline

Default Incrementally Updating worksheets in a workbook

Hi

I have a small issue that I'm hoping someone can help with.

I have a calendar workbook with 12 sheets , one for each month of the
year.

In B2 on the first sheet the date is entered , for example , as
01/04/2011. This sets the month and year for the first sheet.

My problem is that I'd like the other 11 sheets to update B2 on each
sheet accordingly.

So for example , by entering 01/04/2011 in B2 on sheet 1 :

B2 on sheet 2 would become 01/05/2011
B2 on sheet 3 would become 01/06/2011
B2 on sheet 4 would become 01/07/2011
B2 on sheet 5 would become 01/08/2011
B2 on sheet 6 would become 01/09/2011
B2 on sheet 7 would become 01/10/2011
B2 on sheet 8 would become 01/11/2011
B2 on sheet 9 would become 01/12/2011
B2 on sheet 10 would become 01/01/2012
B2 on sheet 11 would become 01/02/2012
B2 on sheet 12 would become 01/03/2012

An added complication of course is when the year needs to increment too.

Can someone help with some code to insert in cell B2 for my sheets 2 -
12?

Grateful for any help.

Best Wishes