Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SRiddle SRiddle is offline

Default Auto Fill formula when inserting a new line

I had someone show me this and I do not know how to set it up to work
like we saw. If I have a column of data and a formula in the column
next to when he inserted a new row at the end of the formulas, the new
row would contain a copy of the formula incremented from the row
above. Just like clicking on the box in the lower right hand corner of
a cell and dragging it down.
I am always inserting new lines and have to continually go out and
drag my formulas down to the new row.
There are now macros running, I am on XP and Excel 2007

Thanks
Scott