Tushar Mehta

Even if you could do this, how would it help? The layout, margins,
etc. may be totally different with the printer that eventually you use.

XL has something called a 'page break preview.' I don't know if it
works without a printer installed, but you could try it. Check View |
Page Break Preview

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
How can I use the Print Preview function and make any necessary changes to my
worksheet?..I currently do not have a printer installed, but would still like
to be able to have access to the Print Preview functions before I actually
print my worksheet.