tarquinious tarquinious is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Mis View Post
I am trying to create a sumif which will add numbers which are between two ranges.
This is easily achieved using the SUMIFS function, which allows you to enter multiple criteria. The following shows the results I received using this in a formula, however I pared back your data to the raw info needed for the calculation:
Code:
 A      B       C      D
Day   Late    Week   Total
 1      4       1     19
 2      3       2     16
 3      2       3      9
 4      3       4      3
 6      5       5      5
 7      2       6      0
 8      1       7      1
10      2       8      0
11      1       9      0
12      4       10     1
13      2
14      6
15      1
16      2
17      1
20      2
21      3
22      1
26      1
28      1
29      2
30      1
31      1
34      1
45      1
65      1
The formula in cell D2 to return the value of 19 is:
Code:
=SUMIFS($B$2:$B$28,$A$2:$A$28,"=" & C2*7-6,$A$2:$A$28,"<=" & C2*7)
...copy this formula down for each week and it will sum the late column based on the week.