harky harky is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro Help: Find Value, Cut and Paste Row

HI,
I dont know anything abt macro so need some pro ppl here to help me

I need to a marco to be create on excel 2010

I would like to create a marco which can help me find member id (not 1 but maybe 10 or 20), and cut the row and paste on another excel sheet

e.g
i had 10 member id of
123
222
444
555
666
777
999

i had another excel list which contain 1000 FULL detail of member in a row, so when i run the marco, marco will find the that column with a header "memberid" and check the 10 member id, once it find out, it will CUT and paste the whole 1 row into a new excel. if cant find, marco will leave it blank (not skip so i can know which member id was not able to find)

if possible i would like to put this value on the VB marco and when i run, macro will find these value and cut and paste the whole ROW which contain this value into a new excel

Last edited by harky : October 26th 11 at 01:42 PM